Holi, we all know is the festival of colors and fun but being stylish is also very important. Ahan! How can we forget that of such a colorful day without updating live videos and selfies. If you are still confused with what to wear this Holi, here we come up with Best Holi Outfits to try out this year and these looks will definitely outstand you from the rest of crowd. A festival is always the anticipated reason to try out different style or looks you ever wanted to.
Best Holi Outfits to look Fashionable and Stylish:
- Full on Traditional Style (white): The very first outfit that appears on our mind when discussing about Holi theme is White Colored dress with different colors splashed all over and this look is incomplete without light weight silver jewellery.
- White suit with multi colored dupatta: To glam up your white outfit looks with some desi tadka, girls prefer to carry a very colorful embroidered dupatta with white salwar suit or churidar. This look is definitely the best when you are going to attend Holi Party with family and relatives. Aishwarya Rai was also seen in white suit with colorful dupatta in one of her movie.
- Simple light weight saree: In some regions, their traditional dress is Saree and especially when it is going to big Party Bash. The best color palette you must go for is off white saree with golden borders or a bit ivory color with mirrors on it but thing is for sure, the saree must be light weight so that you can play festival easily.
- Indo Western outfit: Creating some new and trendy looks is what style is all about and it will be cherry on the cake if fusion is Indo western. You can either go for short chickankari kurta with jeans or shirt with dhoti style pants. I too prefer this kind of outfit to outshine from fully traditional and Western outfits.
- Denim Shorts with shirt: We all know stylish shirts with denim shorts are forever of every girl. This type outfit is unbeaten if you are going for a Holi Party with your friends in some farmhouse or villa. Extremely comfortable and classy attire for full day party. Deepika Padukone in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani also playing festival wearing Shorts with Shirt.
- Colored Dye Kurta: If you want to try out something new and different with Holi outfit, then floral or kurta dye in different colors is going to be on your list. Not everyone is comfortable in wearing white so the best option is find out your OOTD from any of these styles.
- White Kurta with jeans: Why always to go for Traditional outfit or white suit, it’s time to try out some stylish white Kurtas with Denim Jeans or ongoing latest trend of Ripped Jeans. White Kurtas can be of different styles like side cut, center cut, high low, straight floor length and many more. This style is easy and simple to carry because Kurta is one of the outfits every girl has and jeans very obvious.
- Salwar Suit: Very beautiful outfit to wear in a holi party especially is you are newly married. Some girls really carry off this outfit very elegantly, so if you belong to the category who never worn salwar suit this is your damm chase. Believe me you definitely will do justice with it.
- Accessories for holi party: Stylish Looks for wonderful and colorful festivals are always incomplete with beautiful pieces of accessories. So we recommend try out silver and light weight jewellery so that you can enjoy festival to the fullest. You can include pair of earrings, cool necklace and shiny bangles especially with white outfits. Shades or glares are very important part of your stylish looks. Celebrities always wear cool and eye catchy pairs to maintain their looks as style icon.
Tips and Precautions you must follow while playing Holi:
- Apply Mosturizer or Cream while playing with colors
- Oiling Hair is very necessary before start to keep your hairs from roughness
- Always use Organic or Herbal Colors to avoid any Skin problems.
- Use Shades to avoid direct contact with colors as well as sun rays.